I could go on a diatribe as to why I have been … you know… absent, but really – that can be summed up in one word … LIFE.
Here’s some of what’s happened in the last three and a half months since I sat my backside down and thought about writing….
- I have written thousands of academic type words in essays (and got HD’s for them )
- We went on a two-week DESTINATION NOWHERE road trip in the caravan
- I competed in my first team Crossfit comp, and had a ball!
- Wilbur decided to take time away from FIFO – and we have enjoyed it (rather than hating having so much extra time with each other!)
- Mackenzie had some MASSIVE panic-attacks, resulting in hospital visits, and various other appointments. Happy to say she is doing REALLY well now.
- Madison enrolled for high-school next year (I KNOW!)
- I learnt how to skateboard
- Murphy continues to WOW her teachers with her impressive
- I was the highest scoring student in one of my subjects, and received four HDs (one for each subject)
- unfortunately we lost a man in our lives who was incredibly dear to our hearts – so many awesome memories
- Milla continues to shoot up like a beanpole – she starts Primary School in less than six months
- I finally realised that you can’t please everyone, and to stop taking on other peoples ‘issues’
- I got kissed by a seal!
- Wilbur and I got our nautical on!
- I had a go at an obstacle course – such fun!
- I achieved some super big PB’s
- the girls had the BEST family school photograph I have EVER seen!
- I turned 41, with very little fanfare….
- Madison blitzed school, district and region cross country, as well as coming 11th in Australia individually and 3rd in the walk team event in Australia
- I giggled uncontrollably at “if you’re happy and you know it clamp your hams“…..
I am sure there were sevenhundredandeleventybillion MORE fabulous things that occurred……, but I am headlong back into studying, parenting, and living life again.
AND…. (never start a sentence with AND – I know…), because I can’t post without photographs……. here’s a couple of my favourites from our day at Dubbo Zoo!